D&D PRODUCTIONS | D&D MIX is a US-based company, therefore we do have to enforce online broadcasting regulations. This means you need written permission by all rights owners to the music you play or a license from the organization that hands these out in your territory “if required”.

Do you only play royalty free music? If that’s the case, you won’t need a broadcasting license. Do make sure to check all of the tracks you’re playing are royalty free! The following is required for our US-based clients (as described above): For online broadcast, two licenses are required. One from PPL & one from PRS For Music – for both licenses combined, it will cost you just over $500 for the bare minimum package.